Get to know Kim!
What is your favorite part about working in the salon and why?
- Pairing a client with the right stylist! If you ask the right questions and listen carefully it's a match made in Heaven!
What is your hidden talent or something unique about you most people might not know?
- I can tap dance! I've taken lessons almost my whole life, I love it!
Early Bird or Night Owl?
- Night Owl!
What is you favorite food and/or drink?
- Thai- specifically sticky rice and fried pork. Yum!
What celebrity have you been told you look like?
- When my hair was longer I'd hear America Ferrera.
Describe the worst hair style you've ever had.
- The time the stylist left the chemicals on my head too long to straighten my hair and some of it broke off at the root. When I wore it pulled back, which I had to for work, it looked like I had a buzzcut when it grew back in.
What is your favorite movie?
- Breakfast at Tiffany's
What do you like to do when you aren't at the salon?
-I'm a costumer for high school and community theatre and going to see live music with family.