Get to know Jeri!
What is your favorite service to do and why?
- Bright colors and short styles! People with bright hair have the brightest personalities! It's the best feeling in the world to help someone match their outside to their inside. Each person is unique and so is their hair. It's also super important to me that each person I share time with feels heard and cared for. I'm passionate about creating trust and open communication with my clients.
What is your hidden talent or something unique about you most people might not know?
- I've worked on hair from all over the world! I used to live on a cruise ship and worked in the salon onboard. I've had the privilege to meet people from countless countries and it made me passionate about travel and new experiences.
Early Bird or Night Owl?
- The only thing I love more than sleeping in is my first cup of coffee. Especially after a late night of binging some scifi.
What is you favorite food and/or drink?
- I'm happy in any restaurant with pasta and/or potatoes. Bonus points if they make a good cocktail with gin!
What celebrity have you been told you look like?
- I'm honored to say I've been compared to Brittney Spears and Katy Perry.
Describe the worst hair style you've ever had.
- My 2nd grade year a well meaning relative gave me a Permullet. (Perm+Mullet) The week of picture day. My look was complete with the loudest pastel pompom sweater you can imagine.
What is your favorite movie?
- Depending on my mood it's either A League of Their Own or What Dreams May Come.
What do you like to do when you aren't slaying hair at the salon?
-I love hiking, reading, and traveling. I love adventure and new experiences. Life is short and I want to see all the things!