Front Desk Reception
Get to know Hanna!
What is your favorite thing about working in the salon and why?
- I love meeting new people! I’ve always been outgoing and talkative so working at the salon is a total perk! Plus it’s a bonus to work with great people who have an amazing talent!
What is your hidden talent or something unique about you most people might not know?
- Most people do not know that I have a bachelors degree in Sociology/Psychology but I really wanted to study criminology. I wanted to be a FBI agent. I’m obsessed with watching crime shows!
Early Bird or Night Owl?
- Definitely a night owl! I hate waking up early mornings especially if it’s still dark out!
What is you favorite food and/or drink?
- My favorite food is Korean cuisine, to many to list! My favorite drink is an Arnold Palmer (ice tea/lemonade blend).
What celebrity have you been told you look like?
- Brenda Song and Michelle Kwan. I personally don’t see the resemblance.
Describe the worst hair style you've ever had.
- I begged my mother to get me a perm because all my friends had naturally beautiful curly hair. I ended up looking like a poodle.
What is your favorite movie?
- Sense and Sensibility, all time fav! It has romance, comedy, and drama!
What do you like to do when you aren't at the salon?
- I like to spend time with my family and dogs. I Love just getting cozy and catching up on some tv series.