Get to know Halle!
What is your favorite service to do and why?
- Vivids! I knew early on that I wanted a career where I’d be able to use my background in painting, and vivid/fashion colors to me are like creating works of art where hair is my canvas.
What is your hidden talent or something unique about you most people might not know?
- I played the tuba in high school, which lead me to buying and learning how to play the didgeridoo.
Early Bird or Night Owl?
- Night Owl, hands down. I set way too many alarms in the morning and sleep through most of them.
What is you favorite food and/or drink?
- I love anything spicy. I’d say my absolute favorite food would have to be jerk chicken. My favorite drink is a tie between Fiji water and El Diablo Margarita from La Cava at Disney World.
What celebrity have you been told you look like?
- I’ve gotten Davey Havok from AFI a lot. However, when I was about 15-16, a man came running up to me at the Dayton Air Show convinced that I was Lindsay Lohan and wanted my autograph….
Describe the worst hair style you've ever had.
- I was going through my “scene girl” phase around 2009/2010, and I thought I could pull off that sort of choppy, layered look. I had no idea how to style it after leaving the salon, so I just ended up looking like a mushroom until it grew out.
What is your favorite movie?
- I’m a huge fan of Quentin Tarantino films, with Inglorious Bastards being my all time favorite.
What do you like to do when you aren't slaying hair at the salon?
- Despite the fact that I look like a vampire, I actually love the outdoors! I’m usually kayaking, fishing, hiking or taking my cats/dogs on walks. Or there’s a good chance that I’m probably in Disney World if I’m not working.